Saturday, August 28, 2010

"Emotions taking me over...."

I will say this, because I believe it to be true-IT MAY SOUND CLICHE but " Everything happens for a REASON" . Everything that's meant to be will always find a way to come about.  In my situation dealing with the atrocious Music Industry.. Its been an emotional roller coaster.
IF I had a dollar for the number of times someone told me to be "patient"...well,lets just say I would be "well off"...
When you have been in a situation where nothing is going your way, you feel angry, worthless, low,miserable,angry ,,,BUT When you finally reach that point where everything is going your way..you  LEARN TO APPRECIATE!
no one said life was easy.

WE FEEL, THEREFORE WE LEARN.

for all aspects of life..


"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

3 comments:

  1. I'm expecting things fall together for you. I know you are trying hard. I'm hoping someday to get to watch you sing live. Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw a 5 AM showing of the finale of Starmaker, which I had never heard of before... you showed some amazing performance talent on it. However, it sounds like the music deal that came with it was a non-blessing in disguise. Just get your lawyer to get you out of it and move on.

    ReplyDelete