Sunday, August 22, 2010

"The Start of Something New"

First of all, I KNOW what ya'll are thinking, or at least half.... she stole " The Start of Something New" from High School Musical... and Indeed I did! The Truth is, I have a huge crush on Zach Efron.
Anyways, Instead of stalking all of my friends on Facebook , and posting  inappropriate things on their walls; I figure I would put my energy in this blog:) "The Start of Something New" is not just a great title for my blog, but it has everything to do with my life right now. Aside from being on MTV "StarMaker"- I am taking on more and more everyday. I Just recently died my hair back to its original color..Brown. (My scalp thanks me), I have signed with an amazing Manager, Johnny Wright; AND DUM DUM DUM(Noise) I am about to be signed with one of the BEST labels in town- Soon I will be SHOUTING IT TO THE WORLD!
Everyday life for me now, its strictly devoted to my music. 
I am going to do my best with this blog. Exciting things to come. Love Love Love- Hey, Check it out 




3 comments:

  1. Ur about to be signed??? I thought u were already signed lol

    P.S: This is shaq91 from Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetheart! I am on Bad Boy now.! I am gonna go ahead and tell you- you will be thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But didn't the fact that u won that show guarantee that u will be signed to Bad Boy??

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete